||A facility is the location where practitioners perform tattooing, body piercing, permanent cosmetics, or branding.
OPENING A NEW SHOP
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Email - To avoid processing delays, submit all documents in a single email in PDF format.
- After you submit your plans, you will be contacted with instructions on how to pay fees.
- Plan Review Fee: $516
SCHEDULE APPROVAL INSPECTION AND PAY PERMIT FEES:
- Annual Facility Permit Fee: $255 (To be collected at approval inspection)
GENERAL OPERATING INFO
►Has your business moved? Start plan review process.
►Change of ownership? EMAIL US.
►It is the owner's responsibility to notify this department when practitioners leave the shop or when new practitioners start.
►Facilities that use disposable, single-use, presterilized instruments need to obtain proof from the manufacturer that the instruments have undergone the sterilization process. Written proof must be on company or laboratory letterhead and state the following:
- Method of sterilization the pre-sterilized instruments have undergone
- Instruments sterilized by name or item number
- Lot or batch number of the sterilizer run